Posted on 08/06/2019
AHP Servicing is a young, fast-paced, crowd funded financial services company located in Chicago’s vibrant Financial District. The Litigation Specialist is a client facing role. We are seeking a candidate to become a member of our dynamic and growing loan servicing team. You'll be providing compassionate customer care focused on the following servicing areas:
- Monitor requests and updates from legal counsel.
- Monitor, track, and report on litigation matters related to serviced loans.
- Liaison to loss mitigation – Modification MLOs on loan modifications and related work out options, including deed in lieu, short sales and meditations
- Review collateral document requests to facilitate legal matters, and delivery to dedicated counsel.
- Serve as a key point of contact efficiently and effectively resolving issues, managing the flow of document matters and information.
- Utilize our digital platform to ensure the timely resolution of our legal files.
- Facilitate notices of servicing transfers for BK/FC/ litigations files.
- Ensure approval of attorney fee requests and facilitate invoice payment approvals by AHPS.
- Facilitate foreclosure hold notices to counsel when workouts are in process.
- Manages updates and status of all foreclosure, bankruptcy, delinquency, and work out cases.
- Ensure approval of attorney fee requests and payment is completed.
- Prepare monthly reports for approval.
- Support preparation of documents needed for legal matters and work out options.
- Facilitate request from counsel for settlements, short sales, modifications, and other work out options, advising CRO of request and timing of response.
- 3-5 years of experience within litigation servicing and/or as a counsel, litigation paralegal, supporting counsel
- Knowledge of residential real estate documentation
- Prior experience with foreclosures, bankruptcy, delinquent loans, and actions related to municipal code violations
- Strong problem solving and mediation / negotiation experience to work through complex solutions with multiple parties
- Strong time management and organization skills to manage a high volume of transactions
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines