Executive Administrative Assistant
Posted on 08/05/2019
AHP Servicing is a young, fast-paced, crowd funded financial services company located in Chicago’s vibrant Financial District. The Executive Assistant is a support role. We are seeking a candidate to become a member of our dynamic and growing loan servicing team. You'll be providing administrative support focused on the following servicing areas:
- Answers the phones and fields issues and routes calls to appropriate staff member.
- Ensures borrowers, customers, vendors, and caller needs are handled efficiently.
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assists with on-boarding and other HR needs with new team members, including building key cards and access.
- Assists with record management projects.
- Assists with file maintenance of trailing documents on loan files.
- Serves as primary contact for building security and maintenance staff.
- Answer questions from staff about general office needs.
- Orders office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned depending on out business needs.
- Minimum of one year of experience as an administrative assistant
- High School Diploma
- Self Starter; takes the initiative within role and responsibilities
- Knowledge of mortgage industry
- Ability to stay very organized and follow a developed process
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient with Office Suite (especially Word and Excel)
- Ability to be a team player