AVP Default Manager
Posted on 08/06/2019
AHP Servicing is a young, fast-paced, crowd funded financial services company located in Chicago’s vibrant Financial District. The Default Manager is a client facing role. We are seeking a candidate to become a member of our dynamic and growing loan servicing team. You'll be providing compassionate customer care focused on the following servicing areas:
- Remains up to date on applicable legislation and regulations impacting the Company.
- Recommends and updates policies and procedures ensuring board approval and annual reviews are completed as required.
- Advises line of business leaders on policy and procedure requirements.
- Participates as a member of management in strategic planning and portfolio reviews.
- Ensures company required mortgage loan origination individual licenses are maintained by key resolution staff to effectively operate in all states and territories.
- Reviews and ensures Company approval authorities are maintained.
- Directs and oversees all litigation matters, modifications, foreclosures, bankruptcy, repurchase, work-out matters and asset management on AHP owned and serviced portfolios.
- Leads the REO asset management functions of the company.
- Approves and executes contracts, assignments, closing statements, warranty and quit claim deeds, allonges for AHP owned and serviced properties
- Manages escalation processes for the default servicing and asset management functions to ensure effective and timely decision making.
- Leads, coaches, and directs the activities of all teams and team members supporting default servicing and asset management functions of the Company.
- Plan and effectively staff functions for growth and continuity.
- Provides oversight and guidance on of all functions including planning, coordinating, staffing, and reporting to support business goals and requirements.
- Conducts annual performance reviews of default and asset management.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing distressed assets and resolution. Seasoned expertise in bankruptcy, foreclosure, loan modifications and asset sales.
- Demonstrated capability to successfully lead, advise, and coach others.
- Excellent negotiating and contracting skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to digest large amounts of detail, analyze complex rules and regulations, and translate into policy and strategy
- Experience recommending and establishing policies with financial and risk implications for an organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years prior Resolution or Work Out experience