Full Time | Chicago, IL
We are looking to hire a “Rock-Star” Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator for our Chicago main office. The ideal candidate will oversee and manage the general day-to-day administrative operations for the Chicago Office and will support the improvement of department and companywide efficiencies. Most essential to this role, provide back-up support to the CEO’s Executive Assistant, HR Administrator and provide ad-hoc support to our managers and co-workers, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Oversee Front Office and Reception area
- Provide back-up support to the CEO’s Executive Assistant and special projects support to the HR Administrator
- Serve as the voice and face of the company by screening and answering phone calls and greeting internal and external clients and partners
- Oversee day-to-day office operations and administrative tasks: Calendar management, Mail processing, Composing letters and correspondence, Expense reports, Notary duties, Manage Office equipment and Vendor relations
- Stock, organize and maintain office and pantry supplies
- Main contact for building services; Coordinate office moves and oversee floor plan and seating charts
- Assist with conference room set-up and clean up including monitoring conference room schedule and provide meeting support.
- Plan and execute multiple appreciation events throughout the year (i.e., office luncheons, birthdays, holidays, etc.)
- May participate in business group project teams or taskforces
- Perform additional ad-hock support for office team members
- Must have experience interacting with C-Level Executives
- Must be Professional and a Team Player
- Proactive and “Think Outside of the Box”
- Proficient Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Exceptional Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Ability to take on and complete projects with little direction or handholding
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient at multi-tasking
- Work Independently
- This is essentially a passive role, with filing requirements that would entail the ability to lift files, open file cabinets, bend, stand, and stoop. May be required to lift 15-pound boxes with office supplies and files.
- Some College preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years of office and administrative experience
- This role works very closely with the C-Suite Executive Assistant and the HR Business Administrator
- Must be able to interface with senior level executives (C-Suite)
- Notary Public
- Mid to High Level: Microsoft Office Programs; Adobe Acrobat + Visio for seating and org charts
- Operations of standard Copier/Fax/Scanning equipment
- Full-time position with regular office hours Monday through Friday, typically 8:30 to 5:00 with flexibility on start and end times allowed. The employee must be available during the core hours and will work a 9- hour day, with one- hour breaks/lunch.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- AHP Servicing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.