Accounting Manager - Servicing
Full Time | Chicago, IL
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounting Manager – Servicing. Work in downtown Chicago with a growing stable company.
We’re AHP –American Homeowner Preservation, servicing home mortgages across the United States. Founded in 2008 in Chicago, our mission is to increase the homeownership rate to 75% for all Americans. We help aspiring homebuyers achieve the dream of homeownership and help enable current homeowners facing foreclosure to stay in their homes. Achieving our mission requires bringing together a talented and hard-working team focused on creating opportunities for all the clients we serve.
We are looking for eager, dedicated people who support our mission and want to be a part of the constant growth at AHP.
A successful candidate will have love working in a fast paced, friendly, service-oriented environment.
Primary Duties & Tasks
- You will own the role of servicing accounting, ensuring the proper, accurate and timely recording of all loan level transactions out of MSP and bridging the gap between servicing and accounting.
- Perform reconciliation of servicing bank accounts to MSP
- Create schedules and procedures to manage servicing cash flow for clearing accounts and investor accounts
- Assist the Accounting team in posting and reconciling loan level transactions
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 5-7 years of Servicing accounting
- ERP system knowledge is required, preferably Oracle.
- Experience with Black Knight MSP
- Advanced Excel skills, including Vlookup’s and Pivot tables
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Accounting or Finance
- Office environment; will be sitting, standing, walking, lifting, etc.
- Full Time.
I acknowledge that I have received this position description and understand that it is not a contract of employment. I am responsible for reading this job description and complying with all job duties, requirements, and responsibilities contained herein, and any subsequent revisions.