Servicing Transfer Associate
Full Time | Chicago, IL
Responsible for assisting with the transferring of all assets on and off the AHP Servicing System. This position will work closely with both internal and external associates.
Primary Duties & Tasks
- Answer inquiries from both internal and external clients under the direction of their manager.
- Interact with all matters related to loan transfers of servicing. Including on-boarding and de-boarding.
- Process loan transactions and loan maintenance as needed
- Works with management team to stay updated and informed on any changes to processes.
- Maintain detailed records of all servicing transfer activities in accordance to company policy.
- Work with the Manager to ensure data integrity is accurate on MSP
- Analyze and report on issues that are discovered during the routine data integrity audits.
- Provides timely and accurate information to various department heads as needed or requested.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Customer/Client focus – both internal and external
- Technical Capability to utilize office equipment.
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Communication and Interpersonal Competency
- Problem Solving Analytics
- Organization and Time Management
- One - two years’ experience in mortgage Service
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry or a closely related finance sector
- Self-starter; takes initiative within role and responsibilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent technology skills and ability to use with Office Suite (including Excel and Access)
- Proactive in identifying ways to improve service and support
- Ability to be a team player by working closely with Management and other staff
- High School Diploma or GED
- Office environment; will be sitting, standing, walking, lifting, etc..
- Full Time.
- This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position; other duties outside of normal responsibilities may be performed as necessary to meet the needs of the organization. Nothing in this position description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.