Servicing Transfer Associate
Full Time | Buffalo or Chicago
Responsible for assisting with the transferring of all assets on and off the AHP Servicing System. This position will work closely with both internal and external associates.
- Answer inquiries from both internal and external clients under the direction of their manager.
- Interact with all matters related to loan transfers of servicing. Including on-boarding and de-boarding.
- Process loan transactions and loan maintenance as needed
- Works with management team to stay updated and informed on any changes to processes.
- Maintain detailed records of all servicing transfer activities in accordance to company policy.
- Work with the Manager to ensure data integrity is accurate on MSP
- Analyze and report on issues that are discovered during the routine data integrity audits.
- Provides timely and accurate information to various department heads as needed or requested.
- Customer/Client focus – both internal and external
- Technical Capability to utilize office equipment.
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Communication and Interpersonal Competency
- Problem Solving Analytics
- Organization and Time Management
- One - two years’ experience in mortgage Service
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter; takes initiative within role and responsibilities
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry or a closely related finance sector
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent technology skills and ability to use with Office Suite (including Excel and Access)
- Proactive in identifying ways to improve service and support
- Ability to be a team player by working closely with Management and other staff
- Other: Preferred Education/Experience: Associate degree or higher preferred