Posted on 05/21/2019
The Resolution Specialist will have primary responsibility for monitoring requests and updates from legal counsel related to the Company’s purchased loan portfolio, assisting in monitoring litigation matters, supporting team members on loan modifications and work out changes, and updating loan files and records to ensure accurate and timely record keeping. The Resolution Specialist will serve as a key point of contact efficiently and effectively resolving issues, managing the flow of documents and information, and using our digital platform to ensure the timely resolution of our legal files. The role requires considerable judgment and independent discretion in monitoring files to preserve and protect against losses to the company.
- Monitor requests and updates from legal counsel,
- Assist in monitoring litigation matters related to purchased loans,
- Support team members on loan modifications and work out changes, and
- Update loan files and records to ensure accurate and timely record keeping.
- The Resolution Specialist will serve as a key point of contact efficiently and effectively resolving issues, managing the flow of documents and information, and
- Use our digital platform to ensure the timely resolution of our legal files.
- Manages updates and status of all foreclosure, bankruptcy, delinquency, and work out cases
- Ensure approval of attorney fee requests and payment is completed
- Prepare periodic reports for approval
- Support preparation of case files and documents needed for team
- Keep team members in formed on case status
- Coordinate review of documents on initial intake
- Respond to requests for documents and data between attorneys and servicers
- Organization and Time Management
- Detail Oriented and ability to work with large volumes of data
- Communication and Interpersonal Competency
- Ethical Conduct
- Computer and Office Suite Proficiency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Problem Solving Capabilities
- Deadline oriented
- This is largely a sedentary role, with filing requirements that would entail the ability to lift files, open file cabinets, bend, stand, and stoop. May be required to lift supplies and files.
- 3-5 years of experience within litigation servicing and/or as a litigation paralegal, supporting counsel
- Knowledge of with residential real estate documentation
- Prior experience with foreclosures, bankruptcy, delinquent loans, and actions related to municipal code violations