REO Asset Specialist
Posted on 08/06/2019
AHP Servicing is a young, fast-paced, crowd funded financial services company located in Chicago’s vibrant Financial District. The REO Asset Specialist is a client facing role. We are seeking a candidate to become a member of our dynamic and growing loan servicing team. You'll be providing compassionate customer care focused on the following servicing areas:
- Develop an asset disposition plan for nationwide real estate owned (“REO”) property within parameters of corporate policy.
- Review listing agreements and approve within authority level; obtain executive approval outside authority level.
- Engage a broker, auction company, or other online platforms to sell each REO asset.
- Work with bulk buyers, auction companies, and not for profit companies on asset sales, as approved.
- Work with legal on tenant evictions for REO properties per policy.
- Other duties as may be reasonably assigned.
- Establish a written screening and approval process for brokers selected to sell REO properties. Screen brokers selected using this adopted process
- Follow procedures and guidelines for the listing, sale, and closing of REO assets.
- Ensure property inspections, valuations and preservation is in place for each REO asset per corporate policy.
- Ensure timely closing while working with our closing and legal team to clear title issues for REO assets.
- Register vacant properties pro-actively in jurisdictions where required.
- Subject expertise in real estate and REO assets.
- Ability to establish relationships with key third-party representatives.
- Ability to negotiate terms and conditions.
- Ability to manage nationwide portfolio of 60-100 assets.
- Effective organization skills and ability to prioritize and manage work-flows.
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team