Quality Assurance and Control (“QA/QC”) Specialist
Full Time | Buffalo Or Chicago
The role of the QA/QC Specialist is to conduct quality control reviews of all AHP Servicing LLC business groups, including branch offices. (QC analysis of customer phone interactions, file review of operational departments and branch offices to ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations and internal policies). Report to management all findings. Assist Chief Compliance Officer with gathering needed documentation to respond to state and federal regulatory bodies.
- Manage relationship with external quality control vendor and other vendors by fostering a positive relationship, while ensuring vendor meets any contractual obligations.
- Reviews vendor reports, appropriately rebut the reports as needed, summarize and report to management findings.
- Complete in-house quality control analysis of servicing operations for compliance with internal polices as well as with applicable law on operational departments, including review of the following areas: Customer Service; Loss Mitigation; Pre-Foreclosure; Foreclosure; Bankruptcy; Cashiering Department; Compliance Department; HR Department; Investor Accounting; Investor Relations
- Conduct, analyze, and derive reports related to extensive call quality monitoring for collections, customer service, loss mitigation, and other servicing related areas of operations.
- Branch Office oversight (including monitoring training of branch manager and employees).
- Manage and complete audit projects within assigned budgets and timelines.
- Documents all findings and reports to management on a regular basis.
- Recommend areas of improvement.
- Supports overall goals of company.
- Assists Chief Compliance Officer or other business units with gathering needed documentation to respond to state and federal regulatory audits and examinations.
- Business Acumen
- Communication and interpersonal competency
- Math Competency
- Financial Accounting
- Ethical Conduct
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Data and Problem-Solving Analytics
- Organization and time management
- Computer Office Suite Proficiency
- Proven experience in quality control/quality assurance or internal audit role, particularly with implementing strong control environment.
- General knowledge of compliance areas within mortgage servicing including CFPB, RESPA, GBLA, FCRA, foreclosure, and mortgage bankruptcy requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Self-starter; takes initiative within role and responsibilities
- Ability to digest large amounts of detail, analyze complex data, compare to policy, procedure and/or rules and regulations, as applicable and translate findings into digestible reports.
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Associate’s degree Business or other relevant area
- Minimum of 5 years prior quality control/quality assurance experience