Investor Reporting Analyst
Posted on 06/12/2019
The Investor Relations role is responsible for supporting company capital raising activities
and helping investors make informed decisions regarding the company’s fund. This position creates and
communicates the AHP brand’s investment message to the investment community, and for monitoring and
presenting to the management and marketing team of the feedback from the investors and the performance of
the funds. The Investor Relations Associate exercises considerable independent judgment in providing sound
information to others.
- Support capital raising activities and serve as a key interface to
- Answer basic questions and inquiries from potential investors about
- Reply to online inquiries from new leads immediately
- Work with CEO on cases and questions more complex in nature
- Complete analysis of key stakeholder and investor base, trends, and
research for potential investors.
- Logging calls and data in Salesforce
- Work with marketing team to create new campaigns; show reports of
investment results from past campaigns
- Coordinate investor outreach activities and serves as a primary
contact point for investors on fund account questions, contributions,
distributions, and fund closings.
- Lead preparation of communications on company, plans, and funds to
current and prospective investors. Coordinate quarterly and annual
earnings and fund performance reporting.
- Troubleshoot any issues an investor may be having with his/her
- Insure regular and timely reports are sent to the investors.
- Reviewing special cases
- Calculate distribution adjustments
- Process investor redemptions
- Ensure regulatory and compliance with SEC and state level.
Coordinate efforts with external organizations (law, CPA, etc)
- Business Acumen
- Financial and Investment Acumen
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication and Interpersonal Competency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Customer Focused
- Data and Problem Solving Analytics
- Organization and Time Management
- Proficient in use of sales and office software
- This is largely a sedentary role, with general requirements that
would entail the ability to lift files, open file cabinets, bend, stand,
and stoop. May be required to lift up to 20 # boxes with office
brochures, packages, and/ or supplies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5- 7 years experience in securities
- CFP preferred, but not required
- Exhibits excellent communication skills
- Exhibits kind, personable manner and excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time in fast-paced
environment; quick thinker
- Self-starter; takes initiative within role and responsibilities
- Able to work independently
- Professional in demeanor and in interactions with others
- Advanced knowledge of investment
- Advanced knowledge of how entities and investments are
- Ability to stay very organized and follow a developed process.
- Extremely detailed-oriented and able to juggle many projects at
- Proficient with Office Suite,
- Intermediate skill at Excel and Salesforce
- Ability to be a team player by working closely with CEO and staff