Front End Developer
Full Time | Chicago, IL
We are heavily utilizing WordPress for all our website’s design. We are looking for a developer with understanding and familiarity of WordPress customization and theme development. You will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Developing, maintaining, and modifying websites and user interfaces.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Keen eye for aesthetic design.
- Building useable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for speed and scalability.
- Interact with clients to determine web page changes requirement and enhancement.
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed, and other quality factors.
- Fixing websites issues or bugs that arise.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding for WordPress theme design, functionality and development.
- Experience with graphic design.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with ReactJS is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1 – 2 years of front-end development.
- At least 1 year of WordPress development.