Chief Human Resource Officer
Full Time | Buffalo
Responsible for developing and executing a human resource strategy to support the overall direction of the company, including recruitment of talent, HR policy and practices, employee training & development, compensation strategies, organization, talent, and assessment needs of the company.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide leadership on a strategic and transactional level across all human resources core functions- including benefits, compensation, performance management, talent acquisition, training & professional development, and employee relations.
- Provide strategic and innovative advice for the CEO and other senior leaders to support short and long-term business objectives.
- Align strategic direction and culture to support the business strategy.
HR Plan Administration and Management
- Examine, adopt, and adapt HR operations and procedures, formulate policy, develop and implement new strategies as needed.
- Recommends programs and plans to promote the company’s strategy and success.
- Serves as a company representative to HR vendors, conducting plan and service assessment, and due diligence to evaluate vendors used for HR services.
- Works with vendors/ 3rd party professionals on implementation of new programs and plans.
- Develops and implement comprehensive benefit and compensation plans based on company goals and growth needs
- Create and implement effective diversity, equity, and inclusion programs, focused on measurable results
- Develop and implement key metrics to track effectiveness of all HR initiatives
- Lead the implementation of a human capital strategic plan to ensure the right people are in the right role and receive feedback to be successful in that role, ensuring the development of staff and managers.
- Develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy for growth.
- Oversee recruitment and selection of talent contributing directly to the company and manager’s success in achieving their goals and objectives.
- Work with leadership to build a succession process as company grows.
- Analyze and assess training and development needs.
- Provide guidance and oversight on development of training for new and current employees.
- Support and promote leadership as a role model and advisor.
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Communication and Interpersonal Competency
- Ethical Conduct and Integrity
- Diplomacy and Relationship Management
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Organization and Project Management
- Computer and Office Suite Proficiency
- HR Expertise
- Leadership Role
- This is largely a sedentary role, with filing requirements that would entail the ability to lift files, open file cabinets, bend, stand, and stoop. May be required to lift supplies and files.
- Full time position with regular office hours Monday through Friday, typically 8:30 to 5:00 with flexibility on start and end times allowed. The employee must be available during the core hours and will work a 9- hour day, with one- hour breaks/lunch.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an HR leader- including expertise with both strategy and operations, as well as management experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experienced in organizational development, developing a cohesive organizational culture across multiple locations.
- Skill in design, implementation and evaluation of performance management systems and compensation plan.
- Experience developing high performing, client-centric teams preferred, and must have an ability to thrive in a complex organizational culture.
- Demonstrate experience in talent acquisition, employee engagement, retention, employment branding, communication and change management leadership. Experience implementing successful talent initiatives to support company growth
- Demonstrated expertise in HR vendor oversight and assessment
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Demonstrated capability to advise others and address confidential matters.
- Proven capability in addressing and resolving employee relations matters.
Other Eligibility Requirements
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- AHP Servicing LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected status.