Business Controls Analyst III
Full Time | Chicago, IL
The Business Controls Analyst must demonstrate an advanced working knowledge of all servicing responsibilities and its process flows. He/ She will think strategically and apply skills in project management, business analysis, data visualization, change management, troubleshooting, and training to implement business processes. Among their responsibilities include performing research and analysis to identify business and client opportunities, gathering and analyzing data to determine areas needing improvement, implementing solutions against problem areas, assessing workforce performance and workflow procedures, and maintaining records
Primary Duties & Tasks
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong organizational and execution skills, including focusing on key issues and driving initiatives to conclusion
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize work, facilitate meetings and provide effective communications / reporting with various levels of the organization
- Effective communications / reporting with various levels of
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to lead, challenge, and adopt to a changing business landscape.
- Flexible, working under minimum direction and making decisions independently.
- Knowledge of loan servicing life cycle management.
- Communicates with management to ensure best practices are followed and reports.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 6-9 years mortgage servicing experience required
- Advanced knowledge and extensive expertise of Black Knight
- SharePoint, MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines related to Mortgage Servicing and Originations
- Excel Intermediate level experience required
- Word experience necessary
- Knowledge of loan documents required
- Strong organizational skills, analytical and follow up skills required
- Strong communication and business skills required
- High School diploma or GED, some college a plus
- Office environment; will be sitting, standing, walking, lifting, etc.. In office, hybrid or remote
- Full Time.
- $70 – $100K
- This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position; other duties outside of normal responsibilities may be performed as necessary to meet the needs of the organization. Nothing in this position description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
I acknowledge that I have received this position description and understand that it is not a contract of employment. I am responsible for reading this job description and complying with all job duties, requirements, and responsibilities contained herein, and any subsequent revisions.